Quentin Dastugue, one of the founding partners of Property One, Inc. in 1985, is Chief Executive Officer (CEO). His thirty-nine years in commercial real estate have included leasing, investment sales, development, property management, construction project management and consulting.
During this same period, he served four consecutive terms as a Louisiana State Representative and as Chairman of the House Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works. Quentin was responsible for the passage of the state Transportation Trust Fund. In 1995, he was a nominated candidate for Governor.
Upon graduating from Georgia Institute of Technology in 1977, he returned to his native New Orleans and assumed a position as Commercial Leasing Manager for Medallion Management, Inc., with responsibilities for office buildings and shopping centers. Quentin has been a youth basketball and softball coach for over twenty years.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Louisiana
- Legislator of the Year (1994)
- BS in Civil Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Loyola University Institute of Politics
- Member, Board of Directors of The Audubon Institute
- Member, Board of Directors of the Idea Village
- Co-Chairman, Top 10 by 2010
- Co-Chairman, the Chamber’s Intermodal Transportation Committee
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- McGlinchey Stafford law firm
- LLOG Exploration
- CETCO Oilfield Services
- LaPorte CPAs and Business Advisors