Warren Surcouf III is a commercial real estate agent with Property One, Inc. specializing in tenant and landlord representation with a focus on the retail shopping center industry. He has experience overseeing and planning many different events in the Greater New Orleans area and has served on many different non-profit boards and committees.
Surcouf lived in San Francisco, CA prior to moving back to New Orleans, and was a licensed financial advisor in various states across the country. His responsibilities have included event management, future business creation and sale, wealth management of customer assets, operational procedure development and computer support. Surcouf has been a consultant for start-ups, advertising companies and real estate firms.
Surcouf handled real estate financing in the commercial and residential transactions while licensed in both California and Louisiana. He has been investing in real estate personally and professionally since 2008.
Warren and his wife Jenny have a son (Ren) and daughter (Stella) and a dog named Marle.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Louisiana
- Firehouse Subs
- Five Below
- Cupcake Collection
- America’s Best
- School of Rock
- Boudreaux’s Jewelers
- Oracle Lighting
- Board Member, Board of Trustees for the Contemporary Arts Center
- Board Member, Community Leadership Board of the New Orleans American Diabetes Association
- Vice Chair, St. Clement of Rome School’s Co-Op
- President, Pontchartrain Shores Civic Association
- MBA, Loyola University
- BS, Louisiana State University