Briar Meads selected Property One, Inc. to manage James Business Park in St. Rose, LA. Located directly adjacent to the new $1.2 billion Louis Armstrong International Airport, this is one of the largest single assignments secured in the greater Louisiana area as it includes 23 buildings totaling 1.2 million square feet of commercial office and industrial space.
Property One’s President Paul Dastugue, CPM said the area is ready for investment with the new Louis Armstrong airport scheduled to open in the fall.
“There is great potential for growth,” Dastugue said.
Other Notable Developments:
- Jefferson Financial Credit Union: JFCU purchased Property One’s previous home office building (4141 Veterans) and retained Property One as Management and Leasing agents. Property One submitted their facility management services for consideration and were awarded the oversight of 12 credit union branches and an additional 30,000 sq ft office buildings
- Eagan Insurance: Facility Management of five buildings
- Taylor Education Center: Facility Management of their new office building off Lee Circle in New Orleans, LA
- 751 St. Charles: One of New Orleans’s Central Business District’s newest high-end condo conversions
- Mandeville Marketplace: Leasing and management – existing retail center with former Winn Dixie Vacancy