In 1985, Paul and his brother, former State Representative Quentin D. Dastugue, CCIM, founded Property One, Inc., now considered one of Louisiana’s largest and most successful real estate firms with a portfolio of real estate across the Southeast.
A native of New Orleans, Louisiana, Paul has been involved in Property Leasing and Management in both the Greater New Orleans area and on the national spectrum since 1973. Paul’s activities include office buildings, shopping centers, apartments and condominiums as well as commercial development and facility management.
Paul is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management and has achieved his Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation. He is a former State Chapter President and the first CPM from Louisiana to be selected Regional Vice President of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
Appointed to the Louisiana Real Estate Commission, he chaired the education and research committee and was responsible for the implementation and publication of market research and analysis projects across the State. Paul is also the founding President of the Commercial Investment Division (CID) of the New Orleans Board of REALTORS.
Paul enjoys golf, boating, hiking and sports.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Georgia
- Certified Property Manager of the Year, IREM
- Lifetime Achievement Award, IREM
- Small Business Champion Award, New Orleans Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneurial Success Award, State of Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Alumnus of the Year, University of New Orleans College of Business
- Richard J Stillman Lifetime Achievement Award, University of New Orleans
- BS, Business Administration, University of New Orleans